MARYLAND CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS
SERVING ALL OF MARYLAND – Offices in Laurel, Silver Spring, Rockville & Ellicott City
We Fight for Maximum Financial Compensation / Settlement
Whether you’ve been injured in an auto accident or have sustained an injury from another type of accident, receiving the maximum amount of money that the law allows from the responsible party’s insurance company should be your next step. And that is exactly what our law firm is here to do for you.
When you speak to a Maryland auto accident lawyer at Azari Law, LLC, you will immediately notice that we understand how important it is for you to be made whole again. While our lawyers cannot reverse the damage that has been done, we can obtain maximum financial compensation for you so you can enjoy the highest quality of post-accident life and the best medical care which you will need to obtain a full recovery. Furthermore, you pay nothing until we win your case.
Our law firm is committed to keeping clients informed about the progress of their auto accident claim and responding promptly to requests for updates from the moment we are retained to the day we present you with your settlement check. This commitment to providing prompt communication and effective litigation results has helped us develop a reputation for providing exemplary service and proven results with judges, insurance adjusters, our peers, and most importantly our clients.
Auto Accident Claim Settlements
Our experienced car accident injury lawyers are equipped to handle any kind of auto collision, including the following:
- Caused by Driving under the influence (DUI/DWI)
- Accident caused by drivers who ignore the rules of the road
- Auto accidents involving a defective roadway or vehicle
- Distracted drivers texting or talking on a cell phone
- Collisions involving hit-and-run drivers
- Collisions with tractor-trailers
- Drivers who ignore the speed limit
- Auto accidents related to poor weather
- Car accidents caused by drivers who are drowsy or fatigued
- Drivers who are reckless or engage in aggressive driving
- Accidents caused by tailgaters
These are the types of cases in which we have successfully assisted clients in resolving claims in mediation, arbitration, or at trial. We understand that the best way to obtain a favorable settlement offer from an insurance company is to make sure that the carrier is aware that we are prepared and ready to proceed to trial.
Auto Accident Injuries
If you are involved in a serious car accident with a passenger vehicle, pickup truck, van, SUV, motorcycle, or tractor-trailer, there is a substantial risk that you may suffer serious and even life-altering injuries. Because of the enormous force of impact involved in a car crash, many of those involved suffer debilitating or fatal injuries. A car accident can result in serious injuries even at relatively low rates of speed. While we see clients with a wide range of auto accident-related injuries, some of the most common or serious injuries we see include those below. Remember, it is common for certain injuries to be unnoticeable for a certain period of time, especially soon after the accident. It is important to be medically screened regardless of how you feel.
- Head injuries often resulting in traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Potentially fatal damage to vital internal organs
- Spinal cord damage that may cause paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Severe compound fractures and broken bones
- Debilitating shoulder and knee joint damage
- Whiplash injuries that may cause pain and disability from months or years
Call for a Free Consultation | No Fee Until We Win Your Case
If you have suffered serious injury in an auto accident, we invite you to call us immediately. We have helped many people facing debilitating injuries caused by the negligence of others obtain substantial financial compensation, so they could maintain a high quality of life for both themselves and their families. If you or a close family member has been involved in a collision with a careless or indifferent driver, call us today at (301) 362-3300, or email us for a free consultation with one of our experienced accident attorneys. We are conveniently located in Laurel, Silver Spring, Rockville, and Ellicott City MD. There is never a fee until we win your case.