MARYLAND CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYER
SERVING ALL OF MARYLAND – Offices in Laurel, Silver Spring, Rockville & Ellicott City
We Fight for Maximum Financial Compensation
When you speak to a Maryland auto accident lawyer at Azari Law, LLC, you will immediately notice that we understand how difficult it can be to cope with serious injuries that cause intense pain and seriously impair one’s quality of life. We also know that we cannot give you back the comfort of a pain-free life or the joy of giving a piggyback ride to your grandchild. However, we can help you obtain maximum financial compensation, so you can enjoy the highest quality of life and the best medical care to promote the promptest and fullest recovery.
Our law firm is committed to keeping clients informed about the progress of their auto accident claim and responding promptly to requests for updates from the moment we are retained to the day we present you with your settlement check. This commitment to providing prompt communication and effective litigation results has helped us develop a reputation for providing exemplary service and proven results with judges, insurance adjusters, defense attorneys, our peers, and most importantly our clients.
Auto Accident Claim Settlements
Because we have handled so many car accident lawsuits, we are equipped to handle any kind of auto collision, including the following:
- Driving under the influence (DUI/DWI) accidents
- Accident caused by drivers who ignore the rules of the road
- Auto accidents involving a defective roadway or vehicle
- Distracted drivers texting or talking on a cell phone
- Collisions involving hit-and-run drivers
- Collisions with tractor-trailers
- Drivers who ignore the speed limit
- Auto accidents related to poor weather
- Car accidents caused by drivers who are drowsy or fatigued
- Drivers who are reckless or engage in aggressive driving
- Accidents caused by tailgaters
These are the types of cases in which we have successfully assisted clients in resolving claims in mediation, arbitration, or at trial. We understand that the best way to obtain a favorable settlement offer from an insurance company is to make sure that the carrier is aware that we are prepared and ready to proceed to trial.
Auto Accident Injuries
If you are involved in a serious car accident with a passenger vehicle, pickup truck, van, SUV, motorcycle, or tractor-trailer, there is a substantial risk that you may suffer serious and even life-altering injuries. Because of the enormous force of impact involved in a car crash, many of those involved suffer debilitating or fatal injuries. A car accident can result in serious injuries even at relatively low rates of speed. While we see clients with a wide range of auto accident-related injuries, some of the most common or serious injuries we see include the following:
- Head injuries often resulting in traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Potentially fatal damage to vital internal organs
- Spinal cord damage that may cause paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Severe compound fractures and broken bones
- Debilitating shoulder and knee joint damage
- Whiplash injuries that may cause pain and disability from months or years
Free Consultation | No Fee Until We Win Your Case
If you have suffered serious injury in an auto accident, we invite you to call us immediately. We have helped many people facing debilitating injuries caused by the negligence of others obtain substantial financial compensation, so they could maintain a high quality of life for both themselves and their families. If you or a close family member has been involved in a collision with a careless or indifferent driver, call us today at (301) 362-3300, or email us for a free consultation with one of our experienced accident attorneys. We are conveniently located in Laurel, Silver Spring, Rockville, and Ellicott City MD. There is never a fee until we win your case.