AZARI LAW, LLC | MARYLAND ATTORNEYS
A Successful Outcome for Each of Our Clients is Our #1 Goal
Whether you have been arrested for DUI on the way home from work or a tenant refuses to vacate your commercial property at the expiration of a lease, the quality of your legal representation can have a significant impact on your future. The lawyers at Azari Law, LLC combine a dedication to providing high-quality legal services and advocacy with diligent investigation and legal research, so we can provide effective and affordable legal services for our clients. Mr. Azari offers legal advice in plain English while designing artfully crafted legal documents and strategies geared toward solving sophisticated legal problems.
At Azari Law, our attorneys provide legal counsel and persuasive representation in litigation in the following matters:
- DUI/DWI Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Law
- Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) Hearings
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Wills/Powers of Attorney/Advanced Directives
If you or a loved one is injured by a distracted driver, you may suffer debilitating injuries or the loss of a family member, so you face physical, mental and financial hardships. An arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) may expose you to jail time, significant fines and other forms of punishment. At Azari Law LLC, our attorneys offer skilled advocacy in both civil and criminal litigation, in cases ranging from criminal prosecution and DUI to personal injury or wrongful death cases and lease disputes.
Our trial lawyers do not hesitate to take a case to trial to achieve our clients’ goals in resolving a legal dispute. However, our firm is also founded on the premise of sound, cost-effective legal advice and workable solutions in settling civil or criminal litigation and representing individuals and businesses that need trademark services to protect their intellectual property.
Promises We Make to Our Clients
- Fully explain the nature of your case and any potential consequences
- Conduct a full investigation of your case combined with cutting-edge legal research
- Do everything possible to have your case dismissed or reduced, if criminal
- Give you realistic guidance as to the proper course of action
- Combine our experience to achieve the best possible outcome for your case
- Keep you informed about the progress of your case
- Be available 24/7 to answer any questions, and return calls promptly
Contact Us for a Confidential Legal Consultation
You can reach us 24/7 at (301) 362-3300, or email us for a consultation or to schedule an office appointment. We are conveniently located in Laurel, MD and Rockville, MD. Rest assured that any information provided to us is completely confidential. We look forward to helping you.